Hue City Tour
In the morning, transfer to the local pier, embark on a traditional dragon boat…
Take time as you relax and enjoy the calming scenery before reaching Thien Mu pagoda. Dating from 1601, the seven-storied pagoda is Hue’s best-preserved monument which is perched atop a hill overlooking the river.
Continue to the Imperial Citadel located at the center of the Complex of Hue Monuments inscribed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Enter through the towering main gate and appreciate the magnificent architecture and gardens while your guide explains the events and the intrigue surrounding the former royal court.
Later stop at the Royal Antiques Museum and view a gallery of antiques displaying a collection of bronze pottery, and other personal belongings of former Nguyen Dynasty emperors. Then head to the Dong Ba market, the largest such market in the center of Hue city where lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit the elaborate Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, followed by the Tu Duc Royal Tomb, the most impressive of all the royal mausoleums, built by Emperor Tu Duc between 1864 and 1867. Transfer back to your hotel with two more stops at a conical hat and incense stick making villages.
- Suggested time: 8:00 – 16:30
- Duration: 8 hours
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- Specific meals indicated in the itinerary (food only).
- Special request (diet or vegetarian and so on) should be informed before your departure date.
- Pick-up & drop-off time is subject to change depending on the traffic condition and number of guest joining.